Mountain Holidays in the Dolomites
Mountain holidays in Alta Badia in spring, summer, autumn
Alta Badia, in the Dolomites of South Tyrol is ideal for a mountain holiday. In spring, summer and autumn Alta Badia is a sunny spot with breathtaking alpine scenery, an internationally unique natural and cultural landscape and a perfect symbiosis between tradition and the Italian “Dolce Vita”.
From May to November Alta Badia offers you:
– more than 400 km of best prepared well-signposted walks and climbs, from the leisurely, sun-blessed walks in the lower valley to the challenge of the most remote farmhouses;
– climbs and Vie Ferrate (iron-ladder mountain walk ways)
– cycling routes, from the easy ones for beginners and families to the fascinating Dolomites pass routes on the tracks of the Giro d’Italia racers
– a variety of other sport activities such as cycling, golf, paragliding or horse riding.
If you prefer a more relaxed holiday enjoy the first class cuisine and local handicrafts, embark on a history and culture trail or folk festival, or visit one of the wellness centres in the valley.
Winter holidays in Alta Badia
snow holidays in the sunny Dolomites
A winter holiday in Alta Badia, in the heart of the Dolomites – UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site – and the centre of the Dolomiti Superski area, a ski circuit in the Italian Alps which is unrivalled internationally, means of course ski, snowboard and cross-country skiing.
A winter holiday in Alta Badia is also:
- a great choice of open air activities in the unspoilt nature
- first class cuisine
- ancient traditions
- Italian “dolce vita”
- fun evenings with friends
- made to measure wellness & spa programmes